Saturday, January 9, 2010

"LARGEST"

Few mth back,while i shopping for a dress,I found my way into of boutiques.I pick up and try on,but it did not fit well.So i try to asked the sales assistant for a "M" size."Hmm,sorry miss,this is already the "LARGEST" size," and this design only have "S" she said,with a BIG and LOUD emphasis on "LARGEST" size,What a Lousy Feeling..Dame!!
Hey sista,we all have those moments,don't we?It always involves a passing comment about ur body."You're looking...prosperous lately"or "Wow,Congrat!!How far long are you in ur pregnancy?"Fxxk man!!
Yes,these ppl need to learn manners but what can I going to do about it?Be honest with me,Issit I'm happy and living my best life?
In my field of work,meals are not eaten at regular hours.So start from that day ,i try to shaping up my body confidence and eat on time.Try it and instantly feel beeter and lighter..The truth is need to stop being on the body defence before I can star wearing confidence the "S" cloth in any Boutiques...Gambatteh Tiff,i know u can do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment